Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby Bunnies - Day Two

Hello! Let's take a look at day two! There wasn't a whole lot different today than yesterday really, but there were a few things I noticed.

1. Today a slight fur pattern/color showed up. Yesterday they were all pink. Today it looks like we have 4 colored and one white bun. They have a tiny tiny bit of fur.

2. I noticed that they have teeth already! One yawned and I saw front teeth - two on the top  and two on the bottom! That was quite a surprise!  They also have teeny whiskers!

3. These baby bunnies are even more mobile today! Even though their eyes are still closed, they can find their way back to the nest! One even was able to pull himself over the little cardboard edge! They seem quite smart.



As you can see, they aren't plain pink like
they were yesterday.


Snoozin! Notice the darker spots on the hind
quarters, and on the head?


.
This is a good picture to show their different 
colors... there are 4 dark, and one light, meaning
that the 4 dark ones (2 on both ends)will be dutch 
like their mom, and the pink one (in the middle)
will be white / hoto like their dad. (You can see
mom's foot in upper right....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic up top on the white they look like little tiny hippos! i've never seen a newborn bun - wow

Anonymous said...

I drop a comment each time I like a post on a website
or I have something to contribute to the conversation. Usually it's triggered
by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed.
And after this post "Baby Bunnies - Day Two". I was actually excited enough to drop
a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not
to mind. Could it be only me or do a few of these comments
come across like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at
other social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list the complete
urls of your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?



Also visit my blog post; villas of distinction